Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Caroline Says Caroline Says is offline

Default Work Clothes

On Tue, 21 Mar 2017 10:43:09 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Life is a game of cards. Some people get
high ones,

No. But if it were as simple as that, you grew up middle class. YOU
said you got a 165 IQ. So even in your brain dead analogy, you blew
it.

some people fold..

You mean, like being tobacco's bitch, and giving up paying taxes?

I get small wins every now and then,

That is like a guy whose house burned down, saying he got to roast a
few marshmallows, and managed to save half a can of Copenhagen.

but shrug...I never win the big
pots.

A few hours ago you said you once had $250k in the bank. Typical
Wieber contradiction.

But staying in the game is all I know how to do.

You are "in the game" much like every prison lifer.

I should have been dead countless times,

Oh please. Most of those "countless time" were only in your silly
stories.

I cant say " I was robbed!"

But you have said exactly that for all intents and purposes! Earlier
today you said your son stole your $250k. In the past you've blamed
your wife and various freeloaders for wasting all your money. The
thing is, if you'd stop pretending you ever had much money, then you
wouldn't need to make up stories about being cheated out of it.

Im where Im at because of the way I responded and handled lifes little
problems. Good and bad. How the hell can I blame that on someone
else?

Easily, and repeatedly.

Ive helped others countless times...one of the reasons Im where
Im at. Having a good sense of humor really helps at 3 am..and here.

Im long past...a couple decades past being bitter. What good does it
do? Zip

Have you forgotten how much time you've spent insisting that you're
submitting names for "the great cull?" How many millions were you
fantasizing about hanging from lamp posts? No bitterness there, I
guess. Is that your story?