Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hopalong Hirschowitz Hopalong Hirschowitz is offline

Default Work Clothes

On 3/21/2017 8:24 AM, Caroline Says wrote:
On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 20:50:19 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 10:59:21 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 8:41:39 PM UTC-4, Hopalong Hirschowitz wrote:

Wieber is a chronic and reflexive liar. Dan Caster charitably tried to
call them "tall tails" [sic] some time back, but he and all Wieber's
other sunshine allies know he's a liar.

I did call them tall tails. I can not believe you think they are not. I think he post them just to get a rise out of gullible fools.

Dan

(VBG)

Some are..most are true.

How about these?

"I never lie"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...64cc658d2e57fb

"I never lie"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...f5f530780d8194

"I lied about who I was and how old I was"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...421cb4f5a8eb52

"I can say with a clear conscience that I dont lie. And I dont.
Ive made a point of it for most of my life. Ever since I discovered
its far far to difficult to remember which lies one tells which person
and it comes back and bites you in the ass."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...633fef7961cc92

Its up the the reader to decide.

It is well-decided. You contradict yourself constantly because you
haven't a hope in hell of remembering all your lies, much less making
them match one another.

Few here know me well enough to know me in the slightest or have a
clue about my life.

No. Your life is well documented thanks to your need to build yourself
up by telling crazy stories, which attracts derision.

Don't forget the occasional 2000+ word lachrymose gut-spillings, in
which he gives us all the sordid details of his miserable life and all
but begs for help from the others in his tribe.

Which "forced"
you to tell more lies about having your detractors killed, motivating
some of them to hose you down with reality in the form of irrefutable
documentation. You tried to lie that away as well, and so here you
are. You're too small and stupid to take your medicine, and for
whatever bizarre reason you imagining that telling new lies can clean
up the mess the old ones created.

Just as Dorothy's escape from Oz had always been a few heel clicks
away, so is your escape from poverty.

You've admitted you need proper employment. And you said the Wieber
Cliff notes are "a pretty good listing of my accomplishments"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc...A/qM2K2lIlG-0J

So print out the Cliff Notes, pick a place of employment, slap those
pages down on the boss's desk and proclaim "here's a pretty good
listing of my accomplishments."

Okay, cut it out! I literally hurt my rib cage laughing at that one.