Posted to uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default age

On 21/03/2017 15:42, Jeff Layman wrote:
On 21/03/17 15:18, newshound wrote:
On 3/21/2017 3:14 PM, critcher wrote:
Would I be correct in assuming that most of the posters and readers on
this ng are of a mature age. i.e. 55 - 80 yrs.
It is difficult to guess age from a posting, but from the info given
out, there seems to be an abundance of wisdom here.

And a fair number of cranky attitudes too.

Usenet does not have the traffic it once did; my suspicion is that the
younger element congregate to what might be perceived as the slightly
more social environment of the web based bulletin boards, plus of course
the social media.

Most of the young use smartphones. Is there a usable Usenet app for
iPhones? AFAIAA the only decent app for android which allows you to post
as well as read is Piaohong

Groundhog isn't too bad, and free.

--
Max Demian