Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Allread[_2_] Mark Allread[_2_] is offline

Default Chainsaw

On Tue, 21 Mar 2017 01:24:27 -0700, leenowell wrote:
the seller about whether it run (as i have never used one before)

Be very careful about using a chainsaw if you've never used one before.
They can be easy to use but also very dangerous in a novices hands.

You'll probably need a log holder as well to keep the logs steady when
you cut them. Trying to do it otherwise could really cause a problem.

So... Now looking at a new electric one from Lidl £50.

You'll need to buy chainsaw oil as well to keep the chain lubricated.

I assume you are not going to bother with any PPE? If you aren't, be even
more careful! Bib and brace leggings and a mask are the minimum I'd
suggest.