Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Amplifier transistor substitution.

On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 2:38:24 PM UTC+11, Trevor Wilson wrote:
On 21/03/2017 2:28 PM, Phil Allison wrote:
Trevor Wilson wrote:

**Phil was the first person to alert me to counterfeit semis here in
Australia.

** My god, when was that?

I have been seeing fake MJs since 1980.

**A long time ago. I couldn't say when. I buy all my non-Jap semis from
Element14 or RS and have done for a long time. No problems with those guys.

** I bought MJs and Hitachi TO3 mosfets from authorised dealers long before the likes of Farnell & RS arrived here.

..... Phil