Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Did gummer freeze to death, or drown in the floods

On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 09:09:50 +0700,
wrote:

But face it, you are a failure. You are old, you don't have a job, you
are in frail health, your wife ran away with another man.... a number
of times, you are so poor that you can't pay your taxes....

Actually Im only 63, Im a functional workaholic, I own my own business
and home, Im in rather good health, the wife has been back with me
for 16 yrs and I choose to not pay my property taxes, and only do so
when forced to do so. I also have 20 dogs. We do Australian shepherd
rescue, as shown by that photo I posted over the weekend.

Im Pathetic!

True indeed

endless bragging deleted

And you claim Im a braggart about..what was your last claim?

Snerk!!

---