Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Did gummer freeze to death, or drown in the floods

On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 09:09:50 +0700,
wrote:

Ayup, much better shape today. You apparently dont pay utilitiy
bills, buy food, buy dog food, and fuel. But then...living in the
Home on the taxpayers dime..you probably forgot all about those little
parts of life that tend to eat up cash.

Of course I do. But these are monthly payments. The end of the month
you just write a check and mail it to the electric company.

Oh of course you do. Your disability also buys Rolls Royces every
year too. Snerk!

But I suppose the major difference is that I arranged my life so that
I have a steady income not that I'm older. You know, rather than ****
it away when I had a buck or two I invested it in something that would
return a bit later.

Drugs and hookers really isnt a very good investment, no matter how
you phrase it.

I once had $250k in the bank. Then my son discovered the joys and
agony of meth.

He is cured (14 yrs) , and I dont have $250k anymore. Yet you claim
I **** it all away for no good reason.

You truely are a gormless nebish.

---