Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default A new direction for Rough cut?

Yeah, when I get my shop show, I'll diversify. Robert, Leon, Jeff and others will be in the background sawing and hammering (and sweeping), and in the foreground, I'll have some cooks, whipping-up some dishes. With all the cooking shows, I suppose there's a couple-a those cooks that might like a little more air time. They'd be a-whipping up some fricassees, soups and of course fried chickens and such... and boudin, too. As I taste test, I can just walk around and look over Derby's shoulder, to see how it's going..... you know, stuff like that!

Sounds like a plan, to me. Oughtta be a hit.
Sonny