Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Work Clothes

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 10:15:35 PM UTC-4, Hopalong Hirschowitz wrote:

very close friend and staunch
supporter, Dan Caster, insists the stories are all "tall tails [sic]",
and seems to suggest that gummer knows they are.

More lies by Hopalong. I am not a close friend of Gunners. Have never been within a thousand miles of Taft ( well except for once when I was working in LA. But that was a big rush job with overtime and no time to do much other than work and sleep.)

And not what I call a staunch supporter. A staunch supporter would be saying he saw Gunner the day after his 264 mph motorcycle ride, and describe how Gunner was still a bit shaky. No the closest I come to being a supporter is the laughing I do when I read some of the posts about Gunner. And that has little to do with Gunner and a lot to do with how funny some of the posts are .

Dan