Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Work Clothes

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 9:58:27 PM UTC-4, wrote:

It's the behavior of a chronic liar, not of a spinner of tales.

I have the feeling that it is a bit more than chronic. I suspect that
it is more a matter of a denial of reality, that he is a lifelong
failure, primarily due to his own lack of effort.

One might even use the term "psychotic" liar.
--
Cheers,

Schweik

I knew a man once that was a chronic liar. If it was a sunny day , he would say it was raining. I never understood him. It was not as if he was going to profit from saying it was raining. He was a nice guy. Did not put people down. Was friendly and courteous. But you just could not trust anything he said.

Dan