Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Caroline Says Caroline Says is offline

Default Work Clothes

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 17:41:45 -0700, Hopalong Hirschowitz
wrote:

Wieber is a chronic and reflexive liar. Dan Caster charitably tried to
call them "tall tails" [sic] some time back, but he and all Wieber's
other sunshine allies know he's a liar. I don't get why they defend
him. Some of them seem like legitimate and honest conservatives, and I
would think they'd resent Wieber for being a Medicaid scrounger and then
lying about it. There seems to be some kind of nasty tribalism at play
here.

About the property ownership fables. The same evidence puts the lie to
all of them, and yet he only admits to lying about his own lot. And
recently he volunteered that he's behind on rent. I wonder if these
two things are an attempt to get in front of another sad fact he
expects to be revealed publicly. An ongoing eviction perhaps.