Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hopalong Hirschowitz Hopalong Hirschowitz is offline

Default Did gummer freeze to death, or drown in the floods

On 3/19/2017 10:30 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 14:53:24 -0700, Hopalong Hirschowitz
wrote:

On 3/19/2017 2:04 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 12:11:11 -0700, Hopalong Hirschowitz
wrote:

On 3/19/2017 7:35 AM, Caroline Says wrote:
On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 15:52:08 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

As for the property taxes...shrug...I managed to pay some, and have to
pay others.

No. The evidence is that your last payment was about $100, about 4
years ago.
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C
That was about the time it was revealed on Usenet that you've barely
paid any property taxes for the entire time you've been living in that
********.

Work seems to be picking up a tiny bit.

"seems" "tiny bit" LOL You are in your mid 60s, and hopelessly in
debt. Way past time to be pretending that making the same mistakes can
somehow turn things around.

I managed to pay 2 months back
land rent, last week. Only 1 more to go then Im caught up.

Woohoo! The Amazing Wieber, surprises no one by revealing that he's
behind on his rent. For mangy, postage stamp sized, peanuts value lot
that he used to pretend to OWN.

The only reason he can get away with having that many months back rent
is that it would cost the landlord too much to evict him and his ****
from the property.

I'm actually surprised gummer hasn't figured out that, because he lives
in such abject squalor, he really doesn't need to pay rent or property
taxes again. The county doesn't want his decrepit double-wide, and no
one else does, so they would never seize his dump and put it up for
auction because no one in his right mind would buy it. The same goes
for the landlord on whose land the roach motel sits: he'll never
collect from gummer, and if he were to evict gummer, the landlord would
be faced with a costly removal of all the debris gummer would leave
behind. As long as gummer doesn't object to living in squalor and
degradation, which apparently he doesn't, he's got it made.

(VBG)

What..are you trying to impress yourself with the nym change now?

I'm trying to tell you what a stupid chump you are.

You try to do that with every post. "Thats a given". I laugh at you
and then have a go at you. By now it should have percolated down
through that rather dense carbon like brain matter between your ears
that I frankly dont care what you think of me, nor that of any of your
other nym sock puppets.

So either you are obsessed, or are desperately trying to cause pain.
Sorry pal, it doesnt work with me. The other readers simply dont care
, and they simply dont care about you, given you couldnt cut a square
out of a cat food can if your life depended on it. You have zip handy
craft skills other than maybe making pot holders during rec class
there at the Home.

I can only hope the work keeps up.

Keep hoping. No sense in making any changes to a losing strategy,
right?

Ive got the Ranger and the E350 ready to

Translation: more yard ornaments.

LOL! I'd be willing to bet some money there are rodents living in them.

How much?

How much does a 12-pack of Mountain Dew cost?

No idea. I buy 2 liter bottles of the stuff.

Maybe next month. Got 3 sailboats up for sail. Sell just one of them and Im
golden.

You have a warped definition of "golden." Perhaps you meant "guano."

I really dont need 7.

You don't need ANY. Dragging home free sailboats to hoard is a typical
Wieber recipe for perpetual poverty.

Yep.

So far Ive paid about $1200 total and have made $3500 on the sale of
just 3 boats.

After putting in enough time on them that you earned about $3.50 an
hour. Brilliant!

Hobby... remember? Generally my time off the clock is free. Ive
spent, by your "standards", billions of dollars reading your dreck. So
you owe me $2.74 Million dollars and I expect payment by the first of
the month.

How many do you have? Hummm?

None. Why would I scavenge other folks' trash? But I do have a few
nice things. Like a great wife, comfortable retirement, no debt,
beautiful lake view home, and a shop full of toys. Your chances of
catching up with me ended the day you were born.

What email? Will you ever make the slightest effort to appear
intelligent? Nope.

Nope.

(VBG)

---

And again.

I love listening to your teeth grind together.

Nope.

I love contemplating what lame excuse you're going to come up with next
for why you're still living in squalor when your guy got in and is
making America great again. I guess he doesn't want to make it great
for you.