Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bosch oscillating tool review

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in news:Mq2dnVuG0MnhllbFnZ2dnUU7-
:

A little OT but maybe you remember. When I was much younger and looked
thought the Sears catalog and specifically the mechanics tools sets. The
number of pieces were listed. They always included the 20~30 hacksaw
blades and the individual Allen wrenches in the total pieces. ;~)

Is it a separate piece if it's soldered onto a board? I've got like a
10,000 piece set underneath my fingertips right now!

(Yeah, it's a stretch to count the transistors that go into making up the
components. Next thing you know, Avagadro's number will be involved. X*
6.022x10^23 atom set!)

Puckdropper