Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hopalong Hirschowitz Hopalong Hirschowitz is offline

Default Did gummer freeze to death, or drown in the floods

On 3/19/2017 10:34 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 14:51:17 -0700, Hopalong Hirschowitz
wrote:

On 3/19/2017 1:59 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 07:35:33 -0700, Caroline Says wrote:

How many do you have? Hummm?

None. Why would I scavenge other folks' trash? But I do have a few
nice things. Like a great wife, comfortable retirement, no debt,
beautiful lake view home, and a shop full of toys. Your chances of
catching up with me ended the day you were born.

Fascinating dream world you live in.

You are living in a long term homeless shelter

Nope. He is a success beyond your wildest dreams.

You, no matter why nym you use, are mentally ill.

VBG You keep telling yourself that, gummer, if it helps you get
through the day. We know that *you* know you're just bull****ting.
However, when we talk about the abject loser life you lead, you know
that we're telling the truth. If you weren't puffing up your sunken
chest and bull****ting about what an amazing person you are, I think
you'd break down sobbing at the reality, which is that you're a lifelong
loser. Your bluster really is just an act. I think that's why your
"friends" here are unhappy with Whoyakidding and me, because they feel
sorry for you and think that Whoyakidding and I ought to take pity on
you as well. Sorry, boi, but you crossed a line a long time ago.