Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default You probably don't know the answer but what allows WiFi scanning anyway?

"The Troll is back. Please don't feed the troll. "

I don't see any trolling here, I see a perfectly valid question. I don't have any answers for the OP but I read the thread to maybe learn something.

Just what is it that indicates a "troll" to you ? The fact that he said maybe nobody has an answer ? Or is it the Oriental sounding name ? What is a troll ?

And BTW, I noticed YOU responding to this thread, isn't that feeding the troll ?

I don't mind an antagonist, this is Usenet and if that bothered me I would not be here. But I just have questions.