Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Work Clothes

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 07:39:35 -0700, Caroline Says wrote:

On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 16:05:27 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I dont brag about how much pain I can cause

No, you do a LOT of bragging about that, and it's pretty goddamned
funny.

For example - "Ive not gutted anyone in a number of years, and Id love
to see if I can still make a man scream as I cut out his guts"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0c10adbedb9f8a

Thats hardly a brag, its honest curiosity. I dont know if I still have
fine control of a nice sharp K-bar. Id love to find out. Are you
avaialble?

As for the posts from 2009...snicker..you Ranger Suck Anyone?

Laugh laugh laugh.

...I simply do it.

No, you *do* nothing except write more hilariously impotent threats.

Threats? Where

What email? Won't any of Wieber's online "friends" help him with his
confusion? Nope. They all learned many years ago that he is doomed to
perpetual failure.

Of course they did. Now they simply humor me.

(VBG)

---