Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to cook a STEAK!

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 13:48:53 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 3/19/2017 1:15 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 13:02:55 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

I used to eat much more beef, but have shied away from too much because
it's harder to digest these days, although it's a good excuse to have a
small glass of Merlot or Chardonnay with dinner! Seems the older I get
the less beef I eat and the more fish and chicken replace it.

I am old enough to remember when fish was the cheap meat. Now it is
the expensive one. I still like a nice piece of fish tho. Mahi on the
grill is great. Be sure it is thawed and near room temp, Sear it on
both sides at high heat and let it rest a few minutes, It will be
cooked, juicy and tasty.

mmmm! I've developed a taste for scallops, lately, too. Baked, though.
Haven't tried them grilled.

scallops are good pan seared. Cast iron, real hot, bounce hem around
until they get a good sear all over. Spice sparingly.