Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Work Clothes

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 7:28:47 PM UTC-4, Garrett Fulton wrote:

A dead accurate representation of the day's events, Dan. Any way we can lance this pustulating carbuncle that has attached itself to r.c.m.? I lurk here trying to learn a little more about metalworking as I'm admittedly a rank amateur. But I'm uncommonly sick of this wailing, pig-ignorant cocksucker.

Garrett

I am not optimistic about getting RCM back to being mostly on topic posts. But did think that ridicule might have some effect. I figure that people make off topic posts to get some feeling of importance. Pointing out how silly they look can't hurt.

Dan