Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Garrett Fulton[_2_] Garrett Fulton[_2_] is offline

Default Work Clothes

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 5:13:10 PM UTC-4, wrote:
(snipped)
You are just a pathetic person who has to post irrelevant things in RCM to satisfy your longing to be someone. And has to post about those less fortunate because you are too small to be magnanimous.

Dan

A dead accurate representation of the day's events, Dan. Any way we can lance this pustulating carbuncle that has attached itself to r.c.m.? I lurk here trying to learn a little more about metalworking as I'm admittedly a rank amateur. But I'm uncommonly sick of this wailing, pig-ignorant cocksucker.

Garrett