Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hopalong Hirschowitz Hopalong Hirschowitz is offline

Default Work Clothes

On 3/19/2017 2:23 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 07:41:10 -0700, Caroline Says wrote:

On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 16:02:37 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 15:32:15 -0700, Caroline Says wrote:

On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 10:41:56 -0700, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

Can you help locate the gummer lament from a few years back
about how he was broke and had no work and couldn't afford to move to a
state that has work? I know it was well before the one from September
2015 in which he was moaning about having three or four vehicles and
*none* of them was operating. I think it may have been as early as
2014. I'm coming up empty.

There have been so many, but perhaps this is the thread you're
thinking of, from '09. Gotta love this quote: "Frankly...there isnt
much that I cant do." Bwahahaha!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...Z04U%5B1-25%5D
Anyway, Trump said he's bringing all the jobs back to the rust belt.
So it should be a no-brainer for Wieber to move in now with Tom
Gardner. Just for a few days, Just until he gets on his feet, mind
you. LOL

-------------------------
California is dying as an industrial power. It at one time was the 7th
largest economy in the world. No longer. Its the #3 hardest hit state
in the looming Great Depression Part Deux, only behind Michigan with
its Rust Belt.

And Im not getting any work in my current trade, machine tool repair.

So Ive been looking around a bit at other states for employment..and
Id like to ask you folks for your input.

Some prelims...

Im 56yrs old, had some medical issues, now largely resolved.

Im tecnically oriented and can troubleshoot electrionics at assembly
level, machine, lathe and mill, can fix complex mechanical assemblies,
can weld, do woodworking, gunsmithing, can do commecial and industrial
electricial. Ive worked as a lumberjack, oil field roughneck etc etc
etc.

Frankly...there isnt much that I cant do. I detest retail work, paper
work, suit and tie work. Im honest, motivated, self starter,
experinced in job requirements and meeting them. I deal well with
others and can supervise others well. However..Ive spent my life
working as an individual technician and dont fit well in a herd.
Shrug. Im good at what I do..far too many out there simply sucking on
the paycheck.

Give me a task, tell me where the parts are..and go away. Ill finish
the job and ask for another.

So anyways..Ive been considering moving out of California..after being
here for 30+ yrs.

Idaho is simply one of the states Im considering but the one Im
focused on at the moment.

If anyone has suggestions for other states..feel free to toss em
in..Id be happy to look at them.

I figure Im good for another 15-20 yrs working. Shrug

So anyone have any good or bad things to say about Idaho? Its
economy, chances for growth and employment and so forth.

Im interested in perhaps moving out of California...heading anyplace
that I can prosper enough to keep myself and my family alive and
eating regularly.

Anyone?

Im not moving tommorow, next week or next month. Next
year...shrug...gotta have someplace to go, before figuring out how to
get there.

Gunner

Pretty good post

How is describing the need to move, "good?"

Clear, descriptive and accurate. That's good.
You of course wont even admit who you are...because you are incapable
or unwilling to let people know what an utter loser and ****tard you
have been all your life.

if I might say so myself.

You are the ONLY person who will say it was "good." Everyone else
thinks it's pathetic at best.

That's their choice. Afterall..it was 17 yrs ago.

It's even *worse* today. Your prospects are worse, and you are even
*more* stuck in squalor.

Of course that was 8 yrs
ago,

... when you were still pretending to own the land your mobile sits
on, and when there were still a few people willing to help you with
ideas.

I own the lot behind me, the one to the north of me and the one across
the street.

You don't own any of those.

Proof:

1. go to the Kern County Assessor/Record property search page:
http://assessor.co.kern.ca.us/propertysearch/index.php

2. in Property Search From set the search type to Address,
and key in '326 Olive Ave' in the address box; click Search button

3. in the results page, gummer's dump is the first one listed, with
an ATN/APN number of 039-303-04-00-2. That's a link; click on it

4. In the property profile window, click on the View Parcel Map link;
it will prompt you to save or open the .TIF file; open it. gummer's
dump is in the block with '303' in an oval right below the block.
His dump is the second from the bottom in that block, on the left,
with two numbers in circles over it: 04 and 20. Look closely to
the upper right of the 20 in the circle; you'll see the letters
'MH'. That means "manufactured home." gummer's dump is the only
one in that block that has it (there's one other one over to the
west in block 301.)

Here's the property search result for parcel 20 (in the circle):
http://tinyurl.com/zbm3nxg If you look at that, you'll see the
same site address, 326 Olive Av Taft, and then in the Use Code box,
you'll see '9501 - UNSECURED MH IN ANY OTHER ZONE'. In the
assessor/recorder use codes page,
http://recorder.co.kern.ca.us/assess...?page=usecodes
look for 9501 and you'll find:
'9501 - Unsecured manufactured home in any other zone' Indeed,
gummer lives in a shabby double-wide!

5. Back in the main property information page for 039-303-04-00-2, note
the recorded documents. These are listed in descending date
recorded. They are all deeds. The most recent one is 211112561.
Select and copy that into your clipboard.

6. Now go to the Assessor/Recorder Online page for the recorder's
office at http://recorderonline.co.kern.ca.us/ On the menu at left,
click on the Official Documents link, then in the next window under
Select Search Type click on Document Number.

7. Paste the document number you copied above into the From box and
click the Search button. You'll get a summary page of information
about the deed. At the left the document number is listed as a
link; click on it.

8. More information is displayed. You'll see that the grantors are
several trusts along with an investment company, and the grantee
is another real estate investment company.

*gummer does not own the property*

9. Repeat as you wish for each of the other listed documents that you
saw back on the property information page. gummer's name is not
on any of the deeds.

Search Type to APN. In the search value box, key in the parcel
numbers for the properties to the south and north of gummer's dump.
The ending numbers are indicated by the values in circles on the
parcels. The parcel to the south of gummer is 03, and the one to
the north is 05. The parcels have to be entered without hyphens,
so the one to the south is 03930303, and the one to the north is
03930305.

11. Searching for 03930303, we see that the street address is actually
on Wood St, the street that intersects Olive Av south of gummer's
dump. Taking the most recent document number, 201158812 - a deed -
and searching the documents database as in step 7, we find that
the grantor was South Taft Property, Inc, and the grantee is
Carlos Mena. *gummer does not own this property*

12. Searching for 03930305, we see that the street address is 322
Olive Ave, next door to gummer (326). The most recently recorded
document is 208048103 - a deed. Looking at this deed as in
step 7, we find that the grantor was Rosemarie Torres, and the
grantees are Don and Deanna Gooch. *gummer does not own it*

13. Just to be sure, we'll look at the parcels behind these three as
indicated on the parcel map: 03930317, 03930318 and 03930319.

03930317 - gummer is not on any of the deeds associated with parcel
03930318 - gummer is not on any of the deeds associated with parcel
03930319 - gummer is not on any of the deeds assocaited with parcel

*gummer doesn't own any property in the block*

Here's another interesting thing to note, regarding the acreage of the
parcels:

03930303: .14
03930304: .16 (gummer's dump)
03930305: .13
03930317: .14
03930318: .16
03930319: .22

All six parcels together add up to .95 of an acre. So much for gummer's
"ranch".

As for the lie about owning across the street:

1. Across the street is parcel 039-302-19.

2. Following the methodology above, we find the most recent deed
document is 205158879

3. Document search shows the grantee to be Isidro Garcia Camargo

*gummer does not own this parcel*

4. Just to be safe, we repeat for parcels to the south and to the
north of "across the street" from gummer. South is 039-302-20,
and north is 039-302-18. The most recent deed for 039-302-18 is
206313436, while that for 039-302-20 is 205348126.

5. These reveal the grantees for these parcels to be "Shea Estates
Development Inc." and John Ashcraft, respectively.

*gummer does not own these parcels*

You do not own any real property.

When your pimp of a father corks off back in Michigan, perhaps he'll
leave his shack to you.