Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hopalong Hirschowitz Hopalong Hirschowitz is offline

Default Did gummer freeze to death, or drown in the floods

On 3/19/2017 2:05 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 07:30:43 -0700, Caroline Says wrote:

On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 15:45:52 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I am a feeble

More like the epitome of feeble.

"old man".

Normally, 63 isn't necessarily "old." But in your case, where you've
demonstrated a lifetime of failure, 63 translates to utter
hopelessness.

At 63, Im not the man I used to be.

You've always been a nobody. Oh, you mean the fake man you've wasted
so much time on Usenet creating? Hahahaha!

But I tend to still win

WHERE is any evidence of you winning anything? You can't even pay your
rent!

using brains, pure evil, and skill.

WHERE is the proof of any of that? What is the point of saying such
ridiculous things?

Someday...we will find out just how evil you really are.

(Grin)

Count on it.

I count on you to keep pretending that failing at everything is
somehow admirable. I doubt you'll ever disappoint.

What email? Never fix the easily fixable, right?

(VBG)

VBG Cites? indeed $75/hr fascinating "I've not" buffoon "hold that
thought" backhoe "the list" cull 264mph "3/5/8 years street cop"
swingers "Libs" leftists