Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rudy Canoza[_5_] Rudy Canoza[_5_] is offline

Default Did gummer freeze to death, or drown in the floods

On 3/19/2017 12:03 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 15:52:08 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 15 Mar 2017 07:15:38 +0700,

wrote:

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 15:10:10 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 15:07:10 -0700, Caroline Says wrote:

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 14:46:28 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I grossed $1600 last week.

Let's see those invoices and cancelled checks. Oh wait, you think
there might still be a reader who'd take your word for anything? LOL

The easiest way for anyone to see how you're doing financially is to
click on this link.
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C
That's where anyone can see that you couldn't afford $100 on two
separate occasions this year. And where they can also see that you
couldn't afford to pay your property taxes for DECADES.

Here's your chance, Wieber. Run out and scrounge up $100 to pay at
least one of those bills right now, so that you can keep pretending
you made the 1600.

Prediction: no payments, just more idiotic excuses.

(Grin)

Yep - the prediction was accurate.

Translation: A sickly grin as someone told the truth about him...
again.

So are you still being beaten by your homosexual lover when you
disobey his orders?

(VBG)

As for the property taxes...shrug...I managed to pay some, and have to
pay others. Fact. Not something that I brag about, but you and your
butt buddy have brought this up for years..and its nothing I hide.
Work seems to be picking up a tiny bit. I managed to pay 2 months back
land rent, last week. Only 1 more to go then Im caught up. I can
only hope the work keeps up. Ive got the Ranger and the E350 ready to
month. Got 3 sailboats up for sail. Sell just one of them and Im
golden. I really dont need 7. How many do you have? Hummm?

Yes sir! In really good shape. You brag that you
grossed" $1600 and you can't afford $500 to register your two clapped
out old vehicles.

He spent it all on feeding his livestock - the dozen or so dogs he
claims to have taken in.

You hope to sell 3 sail boats which you got for
free.... apparently you can understand why the original owners gave
them away?

You have a very slim grasp on reality.

My younger brother - a mini-Wieber - used to do this kind of stupid ****
all the time. He was actually a pretty decent car mechanic, back before
cars got too complicated with on-board computer circuitry, and he was
always picking up old clunkers and "fixin' 'em up" to sell them. He had
no concept of the value of time - *his* time. He'd put in a *lot* of
hours on the "fixin'" and then sell the car for several times more than
he had paid for it, but if he had ever thought to calculate the rate of
return to his time, he'd have figured out that he was working for *FAR*
less than minimum wage.

Wieber is the same. Of course, if one is not otherwise gainfully
employed, and - as in Wieber's case - *cannot* be gainfully employed
doing something else, then maybe working for $1.69 per hour isn't all
that stupid.

As for sail boats? Well I bought a 40 ft. sail boat for $50,000 about
15 years ago. My wife and I sailed it all over South Asia as far as
Australia. I sold it a few years ago for $50,000.