Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default How to cook a STEAK!

On 3/19/2017 12:40 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 09:52:00 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

Ribeyes are pretty good, too, but I guess I prefer the bone in with the
t-bone cut. Pork chops are the same way. I prefer them with the
bone-in, too.

That is probably because bone in pork chops are usually rib or T bone
cuts. Boneless pork chops are usually sliced off of the loin and that
tends to dry out pretty fast if you just grill or fry them.

The other problem with pork is that some people still think it has to be
cooked to a high temperature. Commercial pork today is nothing like
the fatty garbage fed pork of 50 years ago. Trichinosis has not been a
problem with commercial pork for decades. I cook loin to about 135.