Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default quick release nuts, aka "spring nuts" - lookinfg for sources

"Jim Wilkins" on Sun, 19 Mar 2017 10:14:30
"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
.. .
"Jim Wilkins" on Sat, 18 Mar 2017 07:38:42

See, like I said - you had an interesting learning experience.

--
pyotr filipivich

I write off much of what I do as an "interesting learning experience".

The lesson is not to repeat it.

True.

But now you know the most important lesson "Here, _you_ do this."

Or "Oh yes, that's right, it doesn't work that way."

"This, is not fun."

tschus
pyotr

"Wait Master, it might be dangerous. You go first."
--
pyotr filipivich