Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Work Clothes

On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 11:11:01 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 1:41:48 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:

Howdy. Can you help locate the gummer lament from a few years back
about how he was broke and had no work and couldn't afford to move to a
state that has work?

Why the hell would I do that? Just so you can post another off topic message.
I might think about helping you if you ever posted anything interesting about metal working.

Dan

Dan..he doesnt know ANYTHING about metalworking, or even woodworking.
There at the Home...he hasnt anything better to do than go troll on
the net and try to make himself "significant"

Shrug.

---