Posted to rec.woodworking
John McCoy John McCoy is offline

Default HVLP: What Tips to Use for Shellac? Karl, Leon?

wrote in
:

I'll look more closely but I didn't see anything when I looked a while
back. Who knew that there were so many incompatible connectors?

LOL. I used to work with a couple of guys who absolutely
hated the idea of incompatible air tool connectors. Every
so often one of them would spend half a day putting new
connectors on things, with a lot of fussing and cussing, so
they'd all be the same. Of course, he'd miss a few, so a
while later the other guy would spend half a day putting
the other style on everything, with even more cussing and
fussing.

Fun guys to work with, tho.

John