Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Aluminum siding

On 03/17/2017 01:54 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 04:54:12 -0500, philo wrote:

During a wind storm last week, the house across the street lost some of
it's siding. Because it's rental property I assumed the owner was just
going top neglect it, but I was wrong. Within a few days, the owner
hired a crew and got it all fixed up real nicely. I got a photo of the
crew in action. Does anyone notice a slight problem?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g3gzat27eq...iding.jpg?dl=0

You mean beyond the fact they are going to need to paint it to make it
match?

Because it's rental property I wonder if it will get painted.

I think it may have a new owner now, but in the past, the house had been
neglected for years.