Posted to rec.woodworking

Default confessions of a small engine hitman

wrote in
:

On 18 Mar 2017 02:24:19 GMT, Puckdropper
puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

I think it's extremely dependent on where you live. My grandpa never
drained fuel, I never do, a buddy of mine doesn't, and the tools seem
to run fine after sitting for a few months.

The instructions for my tractor specifically said not to drain the
gas. It dries out the rubber bits. They did recommend a stabilizer,
which I don't bother with.

*trim*

Oh yeah, stabilizer... I don't use it. Stabilizer seems to be one of
those "doesn't hurt" products that some areas actually need but others
are just wasting money on.

Puckdropper