Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Aluminum siding

On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 04:54:12 -0500, philo wrote:

During a wind storm last week, the house across the street lost some of
it's siding. Because it's rental property I assumed the owner was just
going top neglect it, but I was wrong. Within a few days, the owner
hired a crew and got it all fixed up real nicely. I got a photo of the
crew in action. Does anyone notice a slight problem?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g3gzat27eq...iding.jpg?dl=0

I'm the odd man out. Every post mentions the siding color not
matching. Me? I was thinking about the guys on ladders. The guy on
the left must trust his ladder as he leans to the left. Looking again
I now see the siding color not matching. Oh well.