Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default Screwfix filtering/censoring reviews

Fredxxx wrote:
On two occasions I have tried to add a review to an item I purchased
and I have yet to see my review. There has been no communication with
explanation either.

My review wasn't overly negative although perhaps mentioning the price
paid might have been the cause![1]

So beware that reviews are censored, presumably only negative ones.

[1] I only mentioned the price I paid and not the doubling of price
since!

Try putting a polite truthful negative review on a doctors surgery and see
how far you get with NHS Choices.