Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Oh No, the death of alt.home.repair or even Usenet!

On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 8:59:57 PM UTC-4,
And think about this: If an outsider comes to this group to ask about an
ON topic issue, and sees the headers, they wont evne post. They will
just see a group filled with rubbish and leave.

+1

Exactly what I said. Of course the village idiot Muggles denies that
and says it's perfectly fine to flood a newsgroup with mostly OT
right wing political posts. I do respond to some of them, but I
rarely start a new thread. It's the overwhelming number of new,
pollution threads that newcomers will see that's a problem. It
doesn't look like AHR, it doesn't look like a serious place for
an answer on home repair, it looks like a right wing political
junk yard.