Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_18_] Muggles[_18_] is offline

Default Oh No, the death of alt.home.repair or even Usenet!

On 3/17/2017 9:52 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/17/2017 10:03 AM, HerHusband wrote:

I added filters for a bunch of political subjects and a couple of posters
yesterday. That only left about 10 posts this morning, and at least
half of
those have nothing to do with home repair (like you, I didn't count
them).

Unfortunate...

Filters just took out 14 of 15 posts.

If the regular posters here filter the loonies from other groups perhaps
they will lose interest and give up so we can get back to home repair.

As for the political debates, why bother? You only get irritated and no
one has ever persuaded the other person to change their POV and never
will. I'm not going to participate.

Meantime, I ran out of ice-melt and the stores are out too. I had two
small patches in a bad spot, like right outside the door where it does
not get sun. Table salt worked.

More snow tomorrow.

May the wind blow away from your house sparing you the majority of
accumulation, and may the sun always shine warm on the places you have
to walk!

I don't envy your snow problem.

--
Maggie