Posted to uk.d-i-y
RobertL RobertL is offline

Default Screwfix filtering/censoring reviews

On Friday, March 17, 2017 at 12:16:18 PM UTC, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 17/03/17 11:18, Roger Mills wrote:
On 17/03/2017 10:32, Fredxxx wrote:

On two occasions I have tried to add a review to an item I purchased and
I have yet to see my review. There has been no communication with
explanation either.

My review wasn't overly negative although perhaps mentioning the price
paid might have been the cause![1]

So beware that reviews are censored, presumably only negative ones.

[1] I only mentioned the price I paid and not the doubling of price
since!

I bet you've used an innocent word with an alternative meaning. They
have software which scans for words they don't like. A few years ago
they rejected a review which I wrote about a garden arbour - because I
had used the word "erection" when commenting on the assembly process!

I got banned for saying 'the law is an ass' once.

S****horpe never appears online in postings...A blessing I suppose

A little out of date perhaps but:

"If typhoo put the "T" in Britain who put..."