Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_6_] Meanie[_6_] is offline

Default Aluminum siding

On 3/17/2017 5:54 AM, philo wrote:
During a wind storm last week, the house across the street lost some of
it's siding. Because it's rental property I assumed the owner was just
going top neglect it, but I was wrong. Within a few days, the owner
hired a crew and got it all fixed up real nicely. I got a photo of the
crew in action. Does anyone notice a slight problem?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g3gzat27eq...iding.jpg?dl=0

File not opening. Though, I have a feeling it's a photo displaying a
different color or mismatched from the original color.

I was driving through an upscale neighborhood the other day and noticed
a home with siding that had a small patch of a different color. It made
me wonder if either the owner used a shoddy contractor or matching
siding color is a problem for contractors.