Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default quick release nuts, aka "spring nuts" - lookinfg for sources

(Volker Borchert) on 16 Mar 2017 21:03:08 GMT
Larry Jaques wrote:
pyotr filipivich wrote:

B) anyone know where I can get some for 3/8' threaded stock?

Zero carries it, well, the smaller stuff. I've bought 6' sticks of
allthread in 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8".

Maybe so, but pyotr asked for 3/8', not 3/8".

Hmm, so I did. That would - heck with a foot long piece of 4.5
inch diameter stock, I could just use it as a weight to hold it in
place.
--
pyotr filipivich