Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Oh No, the death of alt.home.repair or even Usenet!

On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 22:25:14 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

You damn women just yap yap yap and call yourself "communicating".
Next thing is you'll interrupt me while I'm talking or say "I didn't
say that" when you know damn well you did. Own up! It must be tough
being a woman. Just when I think I got you creatures figured out you
change the gawd damn rules.

Whut rules?

Yap yap yap. Ask your husband if you yap all the time.

You creatures can't stop yappin' because you think you have to make a
point on a subject and can't listen, understand or comprehend when a
man speaks. Just flapping those gums. Somebody should stuff those
loud mouths with a chocolate donut to stop all the damn yapping. Here
you are yappin' and can't figure it out. Little miss can't be wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXWbMu4PtpE&index=3&list=PLYl-qMcBWSzh6POtnBVY4TD1gujKSmuYX

Always have to be right, eh? Can't stand being wrong so ya yap yap
yap not knowing men don't listen to all you yappin' creatures.

Are you really that dumb? Never mind. Don't answer.