Posted to alt.home.repair
Taxed and Spent Taxed and Spent is offline

Default Fresh air intake requirements for a gas water heater?

On 3/16/2017 4:48 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 6:44:05 PM UTC-4, Kara Walton wrote:
replying to SQLit, Kara Walton wrote:
Could you please send me the PDF file you have. I am sealing my hot water tank
closet and want to make sure my high low inlets are correct.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ter-81796-.htm

That post was made over 10 years ago. You think the poster is still
there, at the keyboard, waiting to respond to your request?

he is if he is one of the Obummer supporters who are still blaming
everything on Bush.