Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default New battery tech?

tim... wrote:

"GB" wrote in message
news
On 16/03/2017 12:33, whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 16 March 2017 12:14:58 UTC, GB wrote:
On 16/03/2017 12:08, whisky-dave wrote:

Most in london can't even park outside their own home. so were will
they plug it into.
As an example my brother visit me in his car on a sunday used to
come saturday too in the last 14 months h';es only been able to
park outside my home ONCE and even then it's in the street I;n need
to find a way of getting the charging cable to the car he usually
has to park on the other soide of the road the last two weekend he
had difficulty finding a space in the same road.
Not all places of work have parking spaces for everyone usually
just executives.

Pavement charging point.

https://www.walthamforest.gov.uk/con...harging-points

were can buy a 2 mile extention lead ;-)

There are only 90,000 electric cars at the moment. You can't expect a
charging point outside every house.

but when they are 10 million?

tim

How many GW of nuclear will we need?