Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default New battery tech?

On 16/03/2017 18:26, tim... wrote:

"GB" wrote in message
news
On 16/03/2017 12:08, whisky-dave wrote:

Most in london can't even park outside their own home. so were will
they plug it into.
As an example my brother visit me in his car on a sunday used to come
saturday too in the last 14 months h';es only been able to park
outside my home ONCE and even then it's in the street I;n need to
find a way of getting the charging cable to the car he usually has to
park on the other soide of the road the last two weekend he had
difficulty finding a space in the same road.
Not all places of work have parking spaces for everyone usually just
executives.

Pavement charging point.

but that will have to be commercially run - and charged for

the associated costs kindof make the attraction of an electric car
somewhat financially unattractive again

I have no idea how much these will cost of there are millions of them.

tim