Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_6_] Meanie[_6_] is offline

Default Oh No, the death of alt.home.repair or even Usenet!

On 3/16/2017 1:11 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 1:04:01 PM UTC-4, Meanie wrote:
On 3/16/2017 11:49 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Well, there you have it. It's not dying, it's just changing
into a cesspool for Trumpet posts.

...and you obviously have no problem contributing to that cesspool with
your whining tripe.

Again, you just love to bitch, post the opposite of what everyone
else here, except the trolls of course, sees happening.

But you also love to bitch in opposition to Trump supporters.

Hypocrisy.

No, it's not hypocrisy, because I'm not STARTING these 25 political,
pro-Trump threads everyday. If there were 10 AHR threads and a couple
of OT political ones, no matter how many posts in those couple of
political threads, when you come to AHR, it would look like a
legitimate home repair newsgroup. When you have 25 or 50 political
threads any new person would take one look, conclude it's not about
homer repair, and move on. Open your eyes.

Seriously? Do you know how often I log on, click on this newsgroup and
view all the subjects starting with just a few...

Clapper said No collusion between trump campaign and Russia or
Keystone pipeline won't use US steel despite Trump pledge

or some which you do start such as....

OT: For the Trumpets who think Trump changed..... or how about
OT: King Trump, the intellectual, on healthcare.

All displaying From: Trader_4

No, you're not the main culprit, but you are an addition to the cesspool.