Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default [OT] Google Wants to Use AI to Cut the UK's Electric Bill by 10 Percent

On Thursday, 16 March 2017 16:58:18 UTC, whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 16 March 2017 16:29:34 UTC, tabby wrote:
On Thursday, 16 March 2017 11:31:34 UTC, whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 15 March 2017 18:31:07 UTC, tabby wrote:

Maybe yuor burglars are realy thick I;d have thought they would be able to work out that a light to just a window means you are out.

obviousy the point is they can't tell with curtains closed. You should apply for that brain.

So they won't realise the curtains have been closed all day then.

I would have thought that by the time we get micromanagement of every appliance that would include motorised curtain rails for security & energy conservation. But we won't know for sure until it happens.

NT