Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Oh No, the death of alt.home.repair or even Usenet!

On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 12:49:02 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 3/16/2017 10:49 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 11:38:58 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 3/16/2017 10:10 AM, trader_4 wrote:

The last week all I've seen are people talking about their projects with
one or two side political posts, but that's because I FILTER out the
stuff I'm not interested in.

And what does someone new who shows up see? Follow it to it's
logical conclusion. You have a dwindling number.

WAAAAAAAA! If they're scared away by stuff they don't like, then they
shouldn't be venturing out into the real world.

You really are the ****ing village idiot. It's not an issue of being
scared away, it's an issue of figuring that a forum that is full of
political posts, with home repair threads hard to even find anymore, probably isn't a place worth trying to get an answer
to a home repair question. If you went into a paint store and instead
of it being full of paint, you found it full of kid's toys and movies
and mens clothes, would you stay, root through all that, to maybe find
the can of paint you need.

AHR is slowly dying

No it isn't. It may be changing, but it isn't dying.

Well, there you have it. It's not dying, it's just changing
into a cesspool for Trumpet posts.

egads ... if Trumpets scare you so much, you should go hide in your safe
place and suck your thumb.

Again, everyone here can see why it's idiots like you that are indeed
part of the problem. It's not an issue of Trumpets scaring anyone.
It's an issue of them making hundreds of OT political posts, creating
massive pollution. It's there intent to destroy a newsgroup.

and it's just a few new jerks here that are starting one new
OT thread after another. It's their aim to destroy the group.

There's nothing wrong with OT threads here. If you don't want to read
them, either block them, or ignore them.

Again, you just love to bitch, post the opposite of what everyone
else here, except the trolls of course, sees happening.

I raised my kids already, so if you want to be coddled find someone who
needs to mommy you.

--
Maggie

Go **** yourself. How's that? I see some of your followers here
say that you wound up in the hospital over antics in other newsgroups.
Hopefully it was a mental hospital. Your reputation follows you.