Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I REFUSE TO CHANGE THE TIME ON MY CLOCKS.

On Wed, 15 Mar 2017 07:08:43 -0500, wrote:

Just because the government says we are supposed to change our clocks,
that dont mean I have to conform. So, I am not changing them. They will
stay as they were.

I REFUSE TO CHANGE THE TIME ON MY CLOCKS.

And if they insist, I'm prepared to get a lawyer and even go to prison
if needed. They can not and will not force me to change my clocks
against my wishes. **** EM!

Move to Indiana or Saskachewan.
They don't have daylight saving time.

As for not changing your clocks? The Gubbermint doesn't say you have
too as long as you remember you will always be an hour early if you go
by your clock without adjusting for it in your head.