Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Snooping TV.

In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:
I think you are just arguing for nothing so I will be blunt..
the sound technicians wouldn't have a clue how to set it up and use it
and there is no need to reinvent the wheel as nobody is spying on stage
productions.

I merely mentioned it as a way for you to make your fortune. Since you
believe it feasible. I can absolutely assure you if you could make it work
there'd be a queue at your door.

Mics fitted to performers have other uses too, its harder to mime when
they don't have a mic to hide their lips.

I'm sure that makes sense to you. Perhaps you'd try again in English?

You do recall this is about spying and not stage performances?

Then why did you say the technique would work perfectly there?

--
*You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.