Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default I REFUSE TO CHANGE THE TIME ON MY CLOCKS.

On 3/15/2017 11:29 AM, Meanie wrote:
On 3/15/2017 8:08 AM, wrote:
Just because the government says we are supposed to change our clocks,
that dont mean I have to conform. So, I am not changing them. They will
stay as they were.

I REFUSE TO CHANGE THE TIME ON MY CLOCKS.

And if they insist, I'm prepared to get a lawyer and even go to prison
if needed. They can not and will not force me to change my clocks
against my wishes. **** EM!

Good luck with that. Let us know how it works out.

He's a sissy. I stopped my clocks completely. At my house it is always
9 o'clock. I'm going to determine day or night, not let the government
tell me!