Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default best place for glyphosate

In article ,
mechanic wrote:
On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 08:33:45 -0700 (PDT), sm_jamieson wrote:

I need to blitz my old lawn / weeds before re-turfing. Where is
the best (cheapest) place to get some glyphosate concentrate (say
40 to 50% contentrate) that does not break the bank and avoids
internet delivery costs? 500ml should do it. Any good chain of
garden centres, for example. Midlands region. Thanks, Simon.

glyphosate = Roundup, no? Before using this, you should read:
http://www.zerohedge.com/print/590417
"Monsanto Colluded With EPA, Was Unable To Prove Roundup Does Not
Cause Cancer, Unsealed Court Docs Reveal"

how do you prove a negative?

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England