Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default [OT] Google Wants to Use AI to Cut the UK's Electric Bill by 10 Percent

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 23:10:38 +0000, Max Demian
wrote:

But about the only electrical item I have which I wouldn't object to
someone else remotely "peak shaving" is the fridge-freezer.

Storage hot water and under floor heating are two other obvious
examples. Air conditioning too as long as it doesn’t happen for too long.

I don't think I want Google to decide how warm or cold I'm allowed to
be. Or how soggy my frozen food.

The cheeky *******s will then target you with ads for jumpers or T
shirts and deliver meals to the door services.

G.Harman