Stormin Mormon

Default Best location for Dehumidifier?

Try fan blowing towards the AC. Seems to wrok better, though I don't totally
know why.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"David Combs" wrote in message

I don't know about humidity, but I do know about my
own window-air-conditioner: lot colder near the AC
than in the far part of the room.

Which is why I put a large fan directly in front of the
louvers, to blast that cold (and dry) air around the room.

Also, I note that even there's a doorway, wide open,
usually, into the bathroom, when I carry the (very)
large fan over to the bathroom door and start blasting
room-air into the bathroom, the air that comes out
is far more humid than the rest of the room.

(No, shower is not on, no leaky faucets.)

------

QUESTION: do OTHER people have similar experience
with (window) AC -- or is the air pretty much the
same temp and humidity THROUGHOUT the room?

David