Stormin Mormon

Default AC Windowshaker cools one side of room

Try the fan blowing TOWARDS the AC. I can't explain it, but it sure cools a
lot better. I've tried towards and away, both, and towards cools better.

My windowshaker cools right in front of it, and hardly at all on the other
side of the room.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"David Combs" wrote in message

I don't know about humidity, but I do know about my
own window-air-conditioner: lot colder near the AC
than in the far part of the room.

Which is why I put a large fan directly in front of the
louvers, to blast that cold (and dry) air around the room.

Also, I note that even there's a doorway, wide open,
usually, into the bathroom, when I carry the (very)
large fan over to the bathroom door and start blasting
room-air into the bathroom, the air that comes out
is far more humid than the rest of the room.

(No, shower is not on, no leaky faucets.)

------

QUESTION: do OTHER people have similar experience
with (window) AC -- or is the air pretty much the
same temp and humidity THROUGHOUT the room?

David