Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default Best domestic fly killer please?

On 14/03/17 10:05, Broadback wrote:
The flies are around already, which does not bode well for the rest of
the year. Can someone please recommend an effective killer that does not
mark furniture of windows?

A quickly incinerating laser beam focused on a edge of a DLP
micro-mirror that can quickly swing it into the target as seen by 3D
cameras, with zones such as windows and furniture mapped out of the
'kill area'

Then a remote controlled flying drone with a small vacuum cleaner
despatched to hoover up the remains.

All controlled and completely automatic from a Raspberry Pi.

Patent probably pending from somewhere...

I've got one of those high voltage 'tennis racket' fly squatter things
from Poundland. I've had a couple of flies get a visible spark, which
works apart from a couple that managed to recover and take flight again.

--
Adrian C